06 October 2009

WATCH THIS SPACE

To the loyal friends who still check to see if I've tapped anything into the blogosphere: hang on, something new and better is coming.

Heresy! I hear you roar. And true enough, I could never improve on the quality and caliber of my collaborators: Angela, Erin, and my original globe-trotting partner-in-crime Aleks (alias Cinnamon Jones, Tsinamin Djonz). Thank you very much ladies for eating everything from the ultimate chocolate chip cookies, Mexican breakfasts, and naan bread in Kabul. Your appetites have enriched us all.

Yet all by my lonesome in London, and out of deference to the fact that I cannot replace the original Girl Who Ate Everything (will have to fire my researcher for that embarrassing branding clash!), a new opportunity has emerged. No hints, though. You'll have to wait and find out.

2 comments:

ERIN said...

very excited.

Yoga said...


Are you seeking the hotels with the best rates?! Please kindly visit our website.. Get the special price with the best dealing and free cancellation.. Check these out:

Dubai Hotels

Bali Hotels

Hawaii Hotels

Maldives hotels

Zermatt Hotels

Jakarta Hotels

Venice Hotels

Bandung Hotels

Lombok Hotels

Paris Hotels